Harbour House COVID-19 Procedures:
- Please maintain recommended social distancing at all times.
- We’ve adapted our restaurants to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including limiting the number of staff attending your table throughout your meal, and where possible, have introduced a one-way flow of both staff and customer traffic.
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – we are operating as table service only.
- Whilst we are open for walk-in customers, during this time, booking is highly recommended.
- All our employees are trained on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing, and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-safe workplace.
- We will be holding mandatory pre-shift briefings for staff, and teams will be asked to hand sanitise every thirty minutes or upon cleaning and resetting of tables. We have also conducted a health assessment, including a temperature check, for all employees before every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and in all of our toilets.
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day. Tables will be left vacant for fifteen minutes after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving. The restaurant will receive a full, deep clean after service every evening.
- All menus will be supplied either in a disposable paper format, wipe able plastic or can be viewed digitally on our website. This can be easily accessed by logging into our free Wi-Fi where you will be immediately directed to the menu. We also have QR codes in place in different areas of the restaurants for you to down load & keep for your next visit.
- Where possible, please use contactless debit or credit cards for payment.
- We kindly ask you to provide your contact details & temperature check when visiting our restaurants to aid the Government’s track and tracing efforts. On entering the restaurant, a member of staff will ask you for these details, or if you have pre-booked, we will confirm that we have everything we need. We promise to keep all your details safely for the stated 21 days.
- Thank you so much for choosing us to dine with and we hope you a great meal and a special time with us. Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the team.
Team Harbour House & Team South Prom